How to load the FileLinked app on your FireTVstick
CHECK FIRST AND IF YOU ALREADY HAVE FILELINKED INSTALLED ON YOUR DEVICE, SKIP TO STEP 18!
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device or My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon (Magnifying glass in the top left)
7. Type in Downloader and click “Downloader” which appears toward the bottom in a list
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. In the address bar, type the following URL: http://tinyurl.com/vibefiles and click Go
14. Click Install
15. Click Done
16. This will return you to Downloader. Click delete to remove the file
17. Click Delete again
18. Return to Fire TV home screen and under Your Apps & Games scroll to the right and click See All
Find the Filelinked app to open it. When you return to your Firestick Home page, it will be in your Recent Apps list.
Open Filelinked and put in code: 67541505
Once connected, install any updates that it asks you and dismiss any other popups that appear. Scroll through the list and go to the DOWN arrow to the right to download and then the PLAY button to install the app.
- Vibe TV v5.2.2 is at the top and the latest app will always be available here.
- Vibe TV v4.1.2 is a working version for the NEW server only.
- ON DEMAND MOVIES/TV - Zion TV is a FREE On-Demand Movies and TV Show app. Use this to replace the VOD/SERIES section of Vibe TV app.
- TiviMate is a 3rd part LIVE TV app which is an alternative if you prefer to use live TV watching. It is the same streaming service as Vibe TV. For Details to setup Tivimate CLICK HERE.